Sunday, May 8, 2011

Staying on Track: Beneficial to Success

Surviving this course wasn't as hard as many might think. Throughout the entire semester, we were continually busy with usually a lot of small assignments. Staying on top of my work from day 1 helped me to survive this course because as the semester went on, I was so busy with my other classes that I began to, for lack of a better word, slack a little in this class. But because I wasn't making up assignments from earlier in the semester, I was still able to get my required work done and some.

My main advice to any future students of PJ 245? Get ahead, stay ahead, pay attention, and listen to what the instructors have to say because without their teaching methods and advice, my knowledge and preparation for future classes and eventually my career would be much more limited. I want to say thank you to Lori King and David Cantor for agreeing to teach this course because if they wouldn't have done it, I would've not only been unprepared but also would've not received my Associate's Degree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment